Parkview has a reputation for being a pleasant place to work with a "home-like" environment. We are all private pay so there is no Medicare or Medicaid paperwork to deal with. Parkview works 8 hour shifts. Parkview's benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, paid time off and much more. Parkview is an equal opportunity employer. All prospective employees must submit to and meet hiring requirements which include a physical, drug screen and criminal background check and fingerprinting per IDPH.
- Full Time Certified Nurse Assistants for our night shift 9:30 PM to 06:00 AM
- Full Time Certified Nurse Assistants for PM shift 1:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Full Time Certified Nurse Assistant for AM shift 5:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- Full Time Nurse for night shift 9:30 PM to 06:00 AM
- Part time openings on all shifts for Registered Nurses or LPN's
- Full time day shift Dietary Assistant. Hours are 06:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Part Time PM shift Cook 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Below is a list of all positions that Parkview hires for:
- Registered Nurses and LPN's
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Unit Assistants
- Cooks and Dietary Assistants
- Maintenance and Housekeeping
- Activities, Social Services and Administrative
If you are kind, caring and compassionate with a desire to help others, we want to meet with you!