Or stop in at 1711 W. Church Street, Freeport, IL 61032 during business hours for an application or print one off, complete and return to HR.
Send the application to:
1711 W. Church Street
Freeport, IL 61032
Attn: Chris Kempel
Parkview has a reputation for being a pleasant place to work with a "home-like" environment. We are all private pay so there is no Medicare or Medicaid paperwork to deal with. We offer a new competitive wage. Parkview's benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, paid time off and much more.
If you are kind, caring and compassionate with a desire to help others, we want to meet with you!
- Full Time C. N.A.'s for PM shift 1:30 PM to 10:00 PM $.50 shift differential
- Full Time C.N.A.'s Night Shift 9:30 PM to 6:00 AM $.50 shift differential
- Full Time RN or LPN Night Shift 9:30 PM to 6:00 AM
- Full Time RN or LPN PM shift 1:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Part time C.N.A.'s on all shifts and Part time Nurses on all shifts
- Part time PM shift Relief Cook must have experience cooking for large numbers of people and current food sanitation license or willing to obtain. Must work every other weekend and be willing to rotate prepping and other kitchen and dining room tasks
- Part time Assistant Director of Nursing
Parkview is an equal opportunity employer. All prospective employees must submit to and meet hiring requirements which include a physical, drug screen and criminal background check and fingerprinting per IDPH.